Actually, it's nice to be reminded (even if it's to the point of annoying) that people would like to read something new on my blog. So, I figured I'd give in just a little and post today. Here's the thing. There's really nothing to post!
I went on a trip to the Pacific Northwest with my parents. The pictures are still on my home computer. They have not been posted, even though everyone has heard about the trip. I'll get around to it someday. Promise.
In the meantime, Linda got me hooked on Yearbook Yourself and we've laughed hysterically over several people's pictures. Some of which were mine. (Check out Linda's blog to view her and her hubbies pics.) I've laughed so hard over some that my face now has new wrinkles and my sides hurt to the point that I can't raise my arms any more to put deodorant on. (Sorry about the smell.)
So, here is my picture. There is one from 1950 and one from 1952.


This is the one that should make my mommy proud. See, she had a cut like this at one time. (I've seen the photos Mom, so don't try to deny it.) I thought it was pretty cool that I could create a photo of myself that looked just like her. It made me happy! I hope it makes her happy, too. Of course, looks aren't everything, but I still think she's hot! And smart, and kind, and good, and compassionate, and lots of other good things that I should probably tell her more often. Here is the picture of me (aka Maureen) from 1958.

As I said before, people need to stop harassing me!
2 comments:
I'm proud of you for posting! I love the pictures! Especially the one where you look like your mom. You both are beautiful! I've never laughed so hard doing these pictures!
I love your pictures!! I still need to do my family. Maybe sometime I seem to never want to do a post.
Post a Comment