Backgrounds

2/11/11

Overflow is brain on my

What I really meant to say is my brain is on overflow. Too. Much. Stuff!!!
I've been training for my new job this week. It will not be an easy thing. Change is always difficult, but this transition might be more stressful than I thought. First of all, nobody has been hired to replace me which means training is going to go on a lot longer than just two weeks. Since I'm not leaving the company (or the building) that's not such a big deal. EXCEPT I still have no clue what's going on with my new job. Sure, information has been spoken and written down. That doesn't mean much right now. 
On the upside, my job was posted. Bonus! Hopefully, we will get a good candidate pool and find someone who can do a good job and like what they do. It will be good to flush all of that information out of my head so I can actually retain some of the new stuff. That would be good. That would be REALLY good.  
Perhaps a marathon of movies or TV series can help alleviate the overflow. Or maybe just eating extreme amounts of delicious and gooey caramel popcorn (homemade, of course), sweet potato fries from Guru's, and frozen yogurt from Maverik. That combination makes everything better, doesn't it?
 

No comments: