Backgrounds

1/31/11

One down, eleven to go

Holy Toledo! Where did January go? What an incredibly quick month it has been. Like a flash. If you blinked you missed it. Oy. It's scary that time goes so fast. When I was a kid, one DAY was an eternity. But having a whole month disappear before I even realized it was here is kind of scary. I mean, where - WHERE - does that time go? 
Does it float into outer space and stay there? Does it really go as fast as we think it does? Or is it all perception? This whole thing really fascinates me. No question that God is in charge, so it doesn't really matter in the long term. But it really makes me feel crazy thinking that the time went so fast and I don't know what happened to it. 
In accordance with making time pass faster, Mom and I are having movie night tonight. That should easily blow at least four hours down the tubes. Might as well send January out with a bang, huh? Before you know it, we'll be stressing about what to buy for Christmas.

No comments: