There are always pressures during finals week, but this weekend is exceptionally pressure-filled. My interests now, career-wise, are to write and edit. And, well, without saying too much (because I can't at this point), I have some real career boosting opportunities on the horizon. Those opportunities make for a pressure-filled weekend. Ack! Grrr! Rawr! *Sniff*
That means a LOT of writing this weekend. Two freaking huge assignments, and professional writing for a chance at some "opportunities" that will really be good for me - that's what is on my schedule. Everyone cross your fingers and shoot up a prayer (or two). When I know (and can share) more, I will.
Sounds like fun, eh? Yep. Definitely my idea of a fantastic weekend. Dang. I really wanted to veg out and watch Secretariat or go shopping or something. Guess I could do all of that as a reward if those opportunities pan out after all my hard work this weekend. I like rewards!
No comments:
Post a Comment