Backgrounds

8/31/11

All the interest in pinterest

What is up with all the interest in pinterest? I see it all over people's blogs with references, "re-pins", etc. I've been on and didn't think it was all that fabulous. What's the big deal? Is there something about it I don't know? There was this one picture of a white pug wearing some huge black glasses on his nose. That kinda cracked me up. Other than that, I just don't get it. There are also some VERY interesting fashion photos. It reminds me why I didn't join the fashion industry as a career. Fill me in. What's all the fuss about and should I really take an interest in pinterest? 


On a completely unrelated topic, I really love Netflix. Have I said that before? I do believe I have! It's so great to watch all sorts of TV series and movies whenever I want. I know they're getting flack because their pricing went up, but I still say it's one of the best deals in town. Mom even bought a "box" that they can get Netflix on in their bedroom. We have yet to set it up (my fault, dangit!), but I'm planning to figure that out this weekend for their 47th wedding anniversary (which is tomorrow). It rocks and I really enjoy it. It's worth every penny! 

No comments: