Years ago, when Netflix first started, I was a member. I loved getting my two DVDs a week and watching movies to my heart's content. At the time, I remember thinking how much more I would love Netflix if I could watch specific TV series on DVD. Shortly after that, I canceled my monthly subscription and decided there was more to life than watching movies.
Well, what do you know?! Netflix now has TV series on DVD. Not only that, they offer instant watch on your computer AND you can watch movies and TV through the Wii. How cool is that?! Technology rocks! So, I subscribed again and for $8.99 a month I can watch all the TV series I want and still get a DVD in the mail. Woot!
Now, I'm not advertising for Netflix by any means. It's just amazing that they have obviously listened to their subscribers and other consumers and made some really great changes. I've already found a new favorite TV series ("Lie To Me") that is incredible. It's so fascinating! And kind of disturbing in some ways.
Next in my queue is a whole slew of other TV shows. Instead of buying them on DVD and spending a small fortune (there are some shows that merit the expense - like "The Office", "Spongebob Squarepants", "CSI", and "House") I can now view a TV series through Netflix for a small fee every month and figure out if there are any other series worth having in my DVD collection.
I have become a fan of Netflix again! They do have a free trial, so if you're interested, check it out. If you're not, I won't be offended. It's just nice to have entertainment again, especially when I need a break from school work, exercise, family life, and work. Besides, everyone needs a break sometimes, right? And having as many as you want for $8.99 a month makes Netflix worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment