Backgrounds

12/31/10

3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Happy New Year! And may 2011 be the best year yet.  


Honestly, 2010 was just an okay year. I passed my second math class and an IT class with A's. I saw my BFF's little boy for the first time - and he was freakishly tall!!! I earned an Associate's degree in Communications (and will have the actual certificate very soon). I maintained a 230 pound weight loss. That's about it. Can't think of much else that happened. 

Since I'm not one for resolutions, let's just say that good things will happen in 2011. For instance, I'm going to get a new iPhone and so will my mom (whether she really believes that or not). I will still subscribe to Netflix. We will get Direct TV instead of Comcast (hallelujah!). Who knows what other good things will happen? 

Happy New Year! 

 

1 comment:

Shauna Leavitt said...

He is freakishly tall! He measured 28 and a quarter inches tall today at the Dr. In the 90th percentile (whatever that means). I loved seeing you! I kinda felt bad that I wasn't as peppy as normal ... I was fighting a horrible sinus infection that I just BARELY got over. Next time, I'll be full of life. It really was great to see you. I really admire you and miss you.