Honestly, this year has passed by in a fury. What happened? Where did the time go?
Remember as a kid when it seemed like Christmas took forever to get here? And then the New Year (one week later) was an eternity away? Why is it time speeds up the older you get? But the older you get, the slower you move? It just doesn't make sense.
I've never been one for New Year's resolutions. This year is no different. Haven't even thought about it. Have no idea what I should resolve to do, do better, or not do at all. Would it really matter what I resolved to do anyway? They say most resolutions are broken within a week of making them. Why would I want to fall into that pit?
Just say it ain't so. Tell me 2010 is not over. Or guarantee me that 2011 will be the best year yet. Ever. Of all time. That might make me feel a little better.
No comments:
Post a Comment