Backgrounds

5/20/10

The Office

New addiction.
The Office. The TV series. SO funny!!!
I bought the first four seasons. And I can't believe I haven't been watching it. What is wrong with me?! Why did nobody tell me what I was missing?

Michael: crazy loon
Kelly: drives me crazy
Dwight and Angela: totally creep me out
Stanley: kinda unsettled
Phyllis: love that she loves Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration!
Meredith: wow - yeah, AA is calling
Creed: clepto!
Toby: his eyes scare me ... a lot
Ryan: selfish jerk!
Roy: just get over it, will you?
Pam: why, why, why would you let him go???
Jim: total keeper - I want a Jim

And now they've merged branches, so new characters! All of this is old news to those who have watched the series since it's birth. But it's new news to me, and I love it! There's something about watching a TV series on DVD instead of planning time during the week to watch it. It's hard to explain, but no commercials is a total bonus, and watching as many episodes as you want when you want is beyond awesome.
I'm not even sure when The Office is on TV, or if it's still an "active" series. And I don't care. Right now, I'm looking forward to episode nine of season three and all it has to offer. Woo!

1 comment:

Linda said...

The Office is hilarious! So funny!