2. Seeing orange construction barrels on the way to work
3. Body odor
4. Having my neck rubbed or touched
5. Having my feet rubbed or touched
6. The smell of rain. That is not a typo. I hate the smell of rain.
7. Bad breath
8. Chapped lips
9. Movies with no plot
10. Math! The following makes me want to vomit:
Simplify (x3 + 5x2 – 2x) + (x3 + 3x – 6) + (–2x2 + x – 2)
11. Mean people. It's so much easier to be nice. Really.
12. Snot-nosed kids. Seriously parents. Use some Kleenex.
13. Leftovers. Not a fan of re-heated food.
14. Cleaning the bathroom
15. Dusting
16. Unexplained missing socks or other laundry items
17. People who don't understand the meaning of "personal space." I need it. Don't get in it.
18. Cynicism and bitterness. There are people (like me) that actually enjoy doing nice things for no reason whatsoever.
19. Goodbyes
20. Know-it-alls. Nobody can know it all. It's not possible.
There are more things I hate. Twenty will suffice for now.
1 comment:
You are funny! I think everything on you "hate" list...I hate too! Glad to see you posting again!
Post a Comment