Mom is always giving me feedback, which I usually appreciate and try to incorporate into my life. She's a smart woman, so I don't hesitate to follow her advice. Well, most of the time anyway.
Her feedback on my blog was, "You should make a list of things you love." Great minds think alike. I had already decided to do that, but there are so many things I love, it will take a while to shorten the list to proper blogging length.
Instead, I have put together a list of a few of my favorite things. I've included pictures (some people have a difficult time with just "words" in a blog ... huh?) to liven the list up a bit. Ten bucks says some of the things on my list will be your favorite things, too.
My favorite lotion:

My favorite morning snack:

Along with:

My favorite "accessories":

(Mainly because it's pink and girly) and this bad boy:

Even though I don't talk on it much, I sure enjoy it. The apps rock!!!
My favorite shampoo and conditioner:

I like buying it in ginormous quantities at Sam's or Costco.
Since I loathe washclothes (gross!), these are my favorite substitute:

My favorite "treats" are:

and

My favorite flowers:

But they have to be orange to be my favorite.
My favorite bands:

Guster. I love them. I'm addicted to them. I can't stop listening to them.

Coldplay

Keane
My favorite ride:

My new favorite interest (I'd really like to see him in concert this summer):

Ben Folds (he will be in concert at the Deer Valley Music Festival on July 17th with the Utah Symphony). I would LOVE to get tickets!!!
My favorite thing to wish for:

Maybe one day ....
My favorite thing to eat until I'm sick:

along with

My favorite "morning" items include:

because it doesn't leave my teeth feeling gritty, and

because NOBODY wants to smell my stench.
And my favorite thing to come home to every night:

There's not a cuter face. No, there's really not a cuter face anywhere in the world.
And those are a few of my favorite things.
1 comment:
I like alot of your favorite things! And I have to admit, I like pictures, so thanks for not just writing words! And I have to admit....your mom is smart and Bear is the cutest!
Post a Comment