Want to watch a funny show? Watch this show
With these funny people
And this hot guy
It only lasted two seasons, but the show is funny! Thank heavens I don't work in a lunatic workplace with a boss like Veronica (Portia). Honestly, I'd throw myself out the window if I had to deal with her. But it would be nice to have a cute, sensitive, single, do-what's-right guy there to look at. That might make the whole 8-5 thing worth it.
By the way, Veridian scares me because, well, I think it might actually be more true than anyone knows. I swear some of the things companies invent are actually made to torture us (i.e. high heels, nylons, belts, anything restrictive or uncomfortable), but they do it with an air of "You're gonna love this!" And sadly, we all buy into it because we really are convinced we're gonna love it. It frightens me just a little.
Then I look at pictures of Jay Harrington and suddenly I'm all better. Hm. It's amazing what a pretty face with a little 5 o'clock shadow will do for a girl.





No comments:
Post a Comment