While I laid on the couch totally incapacitated on Sunday night and all day Monday, Bear stuck it out and showed how much he loves me. This is what we looked like:
Bear slept with his head on my feet. This is how we sleep a lot at night, too. He gets in the crook of my knees and hangs out there all night. Sometimes I kick him off of me because, for a small animal, he generates a LOT of heat. I didn't mind it so much this time because he actually kept my feet warm. No need for a blanket!
He kept inching closer and closer to me. The poor thing! I think he knew I was sick and he wanted to take care of me, but didn't know how other than to cuddle with me and keep me warm. Or maybe he was just plain lazy and didn't feel like moving. Nah.
All I can say is it's nice to be loved. Especially when you're sick and you've bonded with the Porcelain God and probably don't smell the greatest or look your best. That's unconditional love, my friends. (So what if I had to "buy" some of that love with cheese?! It's worth it!)


1 comment:
What a great doggie! He loves you so much(and others do too!) and he is so cute!
Post a Comment