Backgrounds

9/30/10

Geez!

For months now, I have been trying to figure out how to center the picture in the header of my blog. You'd think it was brain surgery or something! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
Well, heck, I finally figured it out. All I had to do was type some gobbledy-gook after the header jazz of the template and voila! Instant photo centering. The margin had to be zero auto or some crazy crap like that. 
Why do they make it so difficult? I mean, they make blogging accessible to anyone, but then force you to get a degree in computer programming to do what you want with it. Why don't they just have a "center photo header" button you can click on in the template design? Wouldn't that simplify things for everyone? Dumb it down a bit!
Maybe the computer whizzes are actually running Blogger. Maybe that's why they do it - to make you feel like an incompetent idiot. That way, you finally give up and settle for a mediocre-looking blog rather than making it perty to look at. That's how they make you go nuts and eventually send you to the loony bin. 
Too bad computer whizzes! You suckers didn't win this time! I figured out your nonsensical programming madness and centered my header picture! Take that! And I'm going to give out your secrets to others that want to center their header picture, too! Nice try getting my blog to suck! You lose, I win!!!

Whoa. Maybe I better admit myself to the loony bin, huh? Don't answer that. Geez!

No comments: