All the dids and didn'ts of life ....
I don't know about his music, but he sure is fun to look at! (Hey, just 'cause I'm chained to the fence doesn't mean I can't bark at the passing cars.)
I'm not really anonymous, just confused.
Dear Anonymous, I mean, Dear Confused, I mean ... Whoever you are, you should listen to his music while looking at him. It's double the fun! And I appreciate that you don't mind barking at the passing cars. ;o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I don't know about his music, but he sure is fun to look at!
(Hey, just 'cause I'm chained to the fence doesn't mean I can't bark at the passing cars.)
I'm not really anonymous, just confused.
Dear Anonymous,
I mean, Dear Confused,
I mean ...
Whoever you are, you should listen to his music while looking at him. It's double the fun!
And I appreciate that you don't mind barking at the passing cars. ;o)
Post a Comment