Backgrounds

9/20/10

Editing and Imaging

Started a new class today. They expect me to edit images. Ha! Crazy nuts. 
Actually, this should be a really good experience. I'll have to take pictures, edit them, enhance them, etc. Since we're having some excellent colors this year on the mountains, it will be the perfect opportunity to hit the streets and get some shots of the beautifully colored leaves. 
My final project for the course is one of the following: scrapbook photo album, one-year wall calendar (I think this sounds like the most fun), web photo gallery, collection of greeting cards, mural, movie poster, advertisement, or portfolio. Plus, it has to include a bunch of things that I have no idea about. Like a mask. What's a mask? That's something you wear on Halloween. Not something you do to a picture. Right? 
Anyway, this should be an interesting class. And what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. At the end of nine weeks, I should be The Incredible Hulk! 

(Let's just say I'm glad there's an "excuse" to take some pictures. I haven't had fun taking pictures for a long time!) 

1 comment:

Linda said...

I wish I could take this class with you! Lucky you!!!