Backgrounds

10/25/10

Changed my mind

I changed my mind. I'm going to be Snow White for Halloween instead of Dorothy. 
The reason?
I'm an idiot and remembered AFTER I bought the Dorothy costume that I had purchased a Snow White costume for last year thinking I'd go to some snazzy Halloween party and didn't. Thus, I have two costumes, both of which require red, sparkly shoes. So I'm glad I bought those this year to complete both costumes! 
Now, if I can just learn to walk in those shoes ... three inch heels are not something I wear on a regular basis. Bah! Watch me fall over before I even get in or out of the car. D'oh! 

I did tell Mom that maybe I would meet a prince at the Halloween party I'm attending this year. She exuberantly said, "Yes! Maybe you will!" Ha, ha, ha. Yeah, right. Don't hold your breath folks! I didn't eat a poisoned apple or sleep for a gazillion years or work for lousy step-sisters or anything else princess-y. Therefore, no prince. Just a bunch of idiot boys who wouldn't know what hit them if it announced itself first. 
At least I'll have good company on the way there and back. Thank heavens for awesome girlfriends that come as my posse!

No comments: