Backgrounds

10/5/10

Guster Love

My favorite group is:

I found them ages ago when a friend of mine suggested I listen to Snow Patrol because it was her favorite group at the time. Well, I didn't really get into Snow Patrol, but iTunes suggested a group called Guster. Just for the heck of it, I listened to some of their songs. 
That very day, I downloaded every song of Guster's I could find. :o) I'm not impulsive at all. 
It's been a while since they've released anything new.  And then, a few months ago, I got an update that they had a new album coming out today. I immediately pre-ordered from Amazon and am happily listening to my favorite group. 
Ah, yes. THAT, my friends, makes it a good day! 
The album is called:
and so far, I really like it! But what's there NOT to like about Guster? (There are some songs that have bad words, but I don't listen to those, and I know where the bad words are so if I decide to listen to them I remove the headphones when a curse word is coming up. Does that make me a bad person? Just don't tell.) 
These are some of the lyrics from the new album:
It's going to take a little time to have ALL the lyrics memorized (like the other albums), but I'm sure by listening to it multiple times a day, it won't be hard. You might want to give them a try. If you don't like them, I won't be offended. Of course, it would be better if you didn't tell me you don't like them because then I won't have to argue with you about their awesomeness. Hooray for new music!
Oh yeah. I'd also like to say that Blogger is dumb because it makes you THINK you can upload several images at once, but you really can't. Unless you want to insert them all at the same time. Not cool, Blogger. But you haven't ruined my day. I have Guster love! 

No comments: