Decision made.
I'm going to be Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz for Halloween. Red shoes and all.
Suppose I can take my dog with me to any Halloween Parties? That would TOTALLY complete the outfit, yeah? Yeah.
Let's just say that Halloween is NOT cheap. Between the pumpkin carving, fun activities, oodles of candy, costumes, accessories, decorations, and everything else, Halloween is becoming more expensive than Christmas. There's something wrong with that picture. Not that Christmas is all about money, but when did Halloween become all about everything BUT the little kiddies who come knocking on the door? Plus, we've forgotten neighborhoods and gone for trunk-or-treats. What kid needs 40 pounds of candy?! Good grief.
The one thing I AM looking forward to is making that stew in a pumpkin. Mmmm. That's good stuff! There's something about eating a warm, flavorful meal out of a pumpkin. It's a lot of work, but so worth it! Bring on Halloween!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment